University Science Instrumentation Centre (USIC)
University Science Instrumentation Centre (USIC) was established with initial support from University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
The Centre has been set up to support instrumentation facility with the following major objectives:
- To house high-end research instruments and provide instrumentation facility on specialized instruments to the internal faculty/scholars/students.
- To provide and assist to provide analytical services on specialized instruments available in USIC.
- To provide service to university Departments in repairs and maintenance of their instruments.
- To extend consultancy services on instrumentation.
- To encourage collaborative research and developmental work on instrumentation.