Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University (PRSU), Raipur is deeply embedded in the local community of Chhattisgarh state and central India. It is hub for sharing knowledge, inspiring collaboration and enriching lives. The various departments have been offering high-quality courses and rewarding experiences for over more than six decades. The university has inculcated the culture of collective and participative administration to provide the platform, where the intellect and practical exposure would be recognized and utilized for the commercial application of the research.
The National Innovation and Startup Policy (NISP) 2019 for students and faculties of Higher Education Institutions is a guiding framework to enable the institutes to actively engage students, faculties and staff in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Start-up related activities. The NISP for faculties and students of Higher Education Institutions is initiated by MHRD’s (Now, Ministry of Education) Innovation Cell and the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The PRSU has embraced the NISP to encourage faculties and students towards Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Start-up related activities. The Innovation and Start-up policy of PRSU aims at enabling to figure-out, rationalize and strengthen the innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem in the campus. It will be instrumental in leveraging the potential of students, creative problem solving and entrepreneurial mind-set, and promoting strong intra- and inter-institutional partnerships.
Promote start-up culture, and encourage the concept of entrepreneurship among students and faculties to create global professionals, and propel our country to emerge as a robust economy.
- To establish self-motivated and energetic start-up atmosphere encouraging innovation among aspiring entrepreneurs.
- To encourage students and the faculties on novel ideation to convert them into successful enterprises by routine initiatives like Boot-up camps, competitions and workshops on capacity building.
- Develop conducive environment encouraging innovation among aspiring entrepreneurs.
- To create state-of-the-art infrastructure for inception, invention, alliance, business influences and knowledge exchange.
- To facilitate the institute in terms of Intellectual Property (IP) ownership management, technology licensing and equity sharing.
Members of NISP
Prof. K.L. Verma
Vice Chancellor & Chairman
Prof. Keshav Kant Sahu
Dr. Deependra Singh
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship Policy Approval Committee|
|1||Prof. K.L. Verma||Vice Chancellor & Chairman|
|2||Prof. S. Saraf||Professor, Pharmacy & Chairman, IQAC|
|3||Prof. Maya Verma||Head, Library & Information Science|
|4||Prof. K.K. Ghosh||Convener, Institution Innovation Council|
|5||Prof. S.K. Jadhav||Professor, Biotechnology|
|6||Prof. M.K. Deb||Director, NCNR|
|7||Prof. Reeta Venugopal||Head, Physical Education|
|8||Prof. D.P. Bisen||Professor, Physics|
|9||Prof. Sanjay Tiwari||Head, Renewable Energy|
|10||Prof. Keshav Kant Sahu||Head, Biotechnology & Coordinator, NISP|
|11||Dr. Deependra Singh||Assistant Professor, Pharmacy & Co-Coordinator, NISP|
|12||Ms. Nisha Gupta||Research Scholar, Biotechnology|
|13||Ms. Lakshita Dewangan||Research Scholar, Chemistry|
|14||Mr. Amul Jain||PG Student, Centre for Basic Science|
|15||Dr. Mrutyunjay Suar||Director R & D, KIIT, Bhubaneswar|
|16||Dr. Meetul Kumar||Additional Director, International Cooperation DRDO, New Delhi|
|17||Dr. G.V.S. Saiprasad||Senior Principal Scientist Life Science Technology, ITC Limited, Bengaluru|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship Policy Formulation Committee|
|1||Prof. A.K. Gupta||Professor, Life Sciences & President, IIC|
|2||Prof. Sanjay Tiwari||Head, Renewable Energy|
|3||Prof. Arti Parganiha||Professor, Life Sciences|
|4||Prof. Keshav Kant Sahu||Head, Biotechnology & Coordinator, NISP|
|5||Dr. Kamlesh Shrivas||Associate Professor, Chemistry|
|6||Dr. Deependra Singh||Assistant Professor, Pharmacy & Co-Coordinator, NISP|
|7||Dr. Manju Singh||Assistant Professor, Pharmacy|
|8||Dr. M.L Satnami||Assistant Professor, Chemistry|
|9||Dr. Afaque Quraishi||Assistant Professor, Biotechnology|
|10||Dr. Sunil Kumeti||Assistant Professor, Economics|
|11||Dr. Veenu Joshi||Assistant Professor, Centre for Basic Science|
|12||Dr. Bhanushree Gupta||Assistant Professor, Centre for Basic Science|
|13||Ms. Rasleen Kaur||Research Scholar, Biotechnology|
|14||Ms. Tripti Richhharia||Research Scholar, Physics|
|15||Ms. Apoorva Sharma||PG Student, Centre for Basic Science|
|16||Dr. Tushar Nahata||General Manager, Zydus Cadila, Ahmedabad|
|17||Dr. Namrata Misra||Head, Technology Business Incubator,KIIT, Bhubaneswar|
|18||Dr. Raman Manoharlal||Senior Scientist, Life Science Technology,ITC Limited, Bengaluru.|
- To promote entrepreneurship culture and inculcate its significance among the aspirants.
- To motivate students and faculties with entrepreneurial abilities selected through in-house competency assessment.
- To build a conducive innovation and incubation ecosystem using available resources of the university.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities.
- To motivate alliances at both intra- and inter-institutional level in different capacities.
- To promote innovation, pre-incubation, incubation and start-up facilities on the campus for supporting innovation and entrepreneurship with commercialization.
- To design academic courses on innovation, IPR and start-ups to further inculcate entrepreneurial insight among aspirants.
- To obtain scientific and technical patents by incubators and start-ups for technology transfer.
- To increase technical employment rate through self-employment by start-ups.
- To develop major performance indicators for the final Entrepreneurial Performance Impact Assessment.
- To provide support facilities for start-up services and networking with regional and national start-up support agencies.
- To promote inter-institutional associations, industry support, corporate and private partnership linkages.
- Pt.RSU Innovation and Entrepreneurship policy
- National Innovation and Start-up Policy (NISP) 2019 for Students and Faculty.
- NISP Campaign Participation Certificate